- Op zoek naar werk?
- Werken bij Lincherie
In our retail chains Lincherie and Rigby & Peller we, Van de Velde NV, strives to provide our clients with the most pleasurable way to find their perfect lingerie fit. We provide them with the most expert fit & style advice, an ultimate personal and customized service, as well as a selection of premium quality brands presented to them within an inspirational environment. As part of the Van de Velde group we operate as the best in class example on the brand experience for our lingerie brands PrimaDonna, Marie Jo and Andres Sarda.
Our store portfolio currently consists of both 26 owned and operated boutiques and 26 franchise boutiques. We operate in the Netherlands, Germany, UK and US with the majority of our boutiques situated in Europe.
The Van de Velde group employs around 1,500 employees worldwide and realized a turnover of 191.2 mio € in 2021. Our headquarters are in Schellebelle (Ghent/Brussels region).
We are looking to add to our retail team a Visual Merchandiser (m/f) whose role will be to create an inspirational and impactful visual identity and environment to support the consumer journey within our retail boutiques.
The Visual Merchandiser role is to create an inspirational and impactful visual identity in-store translated into windows, floor planning & zoning, displays, planograms and product presentation.
Your main tasks:
- You are responsible for creating & developing the overall in-store visual identity starting from and aligned with the Van de Velde brands and the Lincherie/Rigby & Peller retail concept..
- You are responsible for the general in-store visual guidelines, planning, and field training, to ensure that visual merchandising is correctly implemented.
- In collaboration with the Van de Velde marketing and design teams you provide input on POS materials, tools and boutique lay outs to support the brands and seasonal in-store storytelling.
- In collaboration with the Retail Buying and Merchandising department you analyze and provide input on buys and store clustering.
- You integrate the marketing input on window and retail & product activations as well as the product buys into monthly boutique lay outs (routings & zoning), planograms and product presentation guidelines.
- Together with the retail and store teams you work on the execution of the visual merchandising guidelines, supporting the actual implementation on the shopfloor.
- You are the ambassador for a visual identity culture in the retail team and store teams.
- You will e up-to-date with new materials, techniques and technologies used in visual merchandising.
- You support boutique openings and closures.
- You will report into the Head of International Retail.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Visual Merchandising and a good feeling for fashion and luxury.
- You have a hands-on mentality; you are sales driven and commercial with a good understanding of the consumer shopping habits.
- You are a good communicator, team player and persuasive personality.
- You are capable to think out of the box and are very attentive to details and aesthetics.
- Awareness of changed consumer behavior and omnichannel/ digital approach.
- You are flexible and don't have a nine-to-five-mentality.
- You live in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium or Germany and are willing to travel to different locations within Europe.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Knowledge Dutch and/or German is a plus.
A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.